SONIA S.A., address Ctra. Barcelona, 35 PC. 46131 Bonrepos y Mirambell (Valencia), provides Internet service and SAYS that: In order to offer a better service to the user through Internet, SONIA S.A. places at your hand different services and products in their web page and these Services will be offered to the users according to following conditions.
1. Web access will be subjected to general conditions specified as follows
2. The means of any nature needed for the use of the Service by the user are not part of SONIA S.A. Services
3. The user, except for previous authorization expressly writing by SONIA S.A., undertakes to use the information contained in the web Service exclusively for their own needs and not to do directly or indirectly a commercial use of the Services to which the user has access. The user undertakes not to use the facilities and contents of the Service for the fulfillment of activities forbidden by law or not to try to attract our clients to new competitors. Moreover, the user is responsible for the knowledge and fulfillment of this general conditions to all people authorized by the user for the access to web Service. The user will refrain from any conduct or activity against SONIA S.A.’ s copyright or to the rights of a third party or the honor, privacy of SONIA S.A. ‘s image, their employees, contributors or third parties. The user will keep SONIA S.A. unhurt against any judicial or extra judicial claim as a result of an inappropriate, illegitimate o illicit use of the web Service by the user or by a third party which whom will be responsible.
4. The user expressly assumes their exclusive responsibility over the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from the access to web Service, thus their reproduction or diffusion with or without consent by the legitimated owner.
5. SONIA S.A. will look after at all times for the observance of the law and will be legitimated to stop at their own discretion the Service or, to resolve immediately the link with the user in case of presumed, complete or incomplete, commission of any of the offenses typify in the Penal Code, or in case of observance of any conduct which under SONIA S.A. ’s own opinion will go against the moral, order, good habits or SONIA S.A. ’s internal policy or their collaborators or could disturb the good operation, image, credibility and prestige of SONIA S.A. or their collaborators.
6. SONIA S.A. will not be responsible for the loss, theft, misappropriation of passwords, the wrong use of information from the web Service, personal contents received dishonestly by a third party .
7. SONIA S.A. reserves the right to modify or to alter the present general conditions. In that case, SONIA S.A. will inform to the users of any change that may take place. Also, SONIA S.A. reserves their right to cancel any of the supplied Services and to stop in their case their free supply
8. The present general conditions refer to Spanish Law and will be interpreted and applied according to it regardless of the web’ s user country of origin. Any amendment, modification or rectification to the present general conditions will only be opposed and effective against SONIA S.A. when in writing of acceptation and signature. If for any reason any city court will declare the nullity or inefficiency of any of this general conditions, the rest of clauses will still be in full use.
9. Any derived discrepancy from the interpretation and execution of the present conditions will be resolved for the court of Valencia, which jurisdiction refers SONIA S.A. and the user. SONIA S.A. recommends to print general conditions and keep them in possession.
II. SONIA S.A. DATA PROTECTION guaranties the confidentiality of personal data. Data supplied in the order form will be incorporated to our database arranged under SONIA S.A. responsibility, created to ease the use of the Service trough the web plus to inform the users about their products and services (supplied directly by SONIA S.A. or by a third party to whom SONIA S.A. will have subscribed a service contract or agreement) that may be of your interest. According to Ley Orgánica 15/1999 December 13, related to Personal Data Protection, you could practice your rights related to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to cede your personal data to SONIA S.A. files. Any questions, rectifications, cancellations o new inclusions, please contact our customer centre, phone 96 185 28 77 or write to SONIA, S.A. Ctra. Barcelona, 35 CP 46131 Bonrepós y Mirambell
III . COPYRIGHT. All contents from the web page, such a text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, plus the graphic design and software, whether as an individual or as part of a whole uniform design are an exclusive property of SONIA S.A. or their collaborators, subjected to copyright protected by international law. It is prohibit the use, reproduction, modification, distribution, broadcasting, manipulation, or any use different from normal use needed for the display of the web page and their Service. The access to the web page does not imply any renouncement, transmission or, complete or partial cession of the copyright and, does not give any right for the use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication over those elements without the previous writing authorization from the rights’ respective titular, except for the right to display and back up the contents, whenever the right will be practice under a good faith principle and SONIA S.A. copyright will not get altered, will get used with no commercial aim and exclusively for the user’s personal use. The responsibility arise from the use of materials protected by copyright content in this page will exclusively correspond to the user. SONIA S.A declines any responsibility related to the information or access to pages out of this web site and do not directly arranged by SONIA S.A. The links in the page are merely for information only about other sources to widen data offered in this web page. SONIA S.A. will not be responsible from the result obtained by the links or for the consequences arise from their access.